Thursday, January 04, 2007

That boy is Freddie Ljunberg

Freddie Ljunberg During their career, every male athlete should eventually become an underwear model. This should be like their legal duty or something. In the defense of my theory I give you Freddie Ljunberg - the soccer player for Arsenal and Swedish National Team who-later-turned-out-to-be Calvin Klein's underwear model.

Without any further delay here are the breath-taking photos; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.

Freddie Ljunberg

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=picture collage maker 1.8.5 ?
I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home