Monday, January 01, 2007

That boy is Karl Urban

Karl Urban OK, I just watched Chronicles of Riddick and there are 2 guys who definitely needs to be here. First is Karl Urban, the New Zealand actor. He was Vaako in Riddick, Caesar & Cupid in Xena (see below), Eomer in Lord of the Rings and some guy at Doom the movie.

He has this really strange, strong-looking face. See him shirtless here; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. We will see more shirtless of him in the upcoming movie Pathfinder (see a preview here and here).

Karl Urban

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This boy is just... the epitome of boyish sexiness. I never drool over actors so for me to say "he is my other eye candy" says something for sure! He looked THE BEST in The Bourne Supremacy with a low cut and that grungy jacket, chasing Damon in his Mercedes box truck - holy!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the best I've seen...the man is simply awesome! I bet the first thought coming to anyone's mind by being close to all that stuff is "I do not respond"

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His character on Doom is John "reaper" grimm

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that boy be "John Reaper" in Doom.
hot stuff

10:30 PM  
Blogger Jess_Comments said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do find this man oh-so-sexy. He can pull off every hairstyle, outfit, and fantasy... movie... he's been put in. I need a poster of him in my room ASAP! I love a man in armor... <3 Karl Urban #1 Sexy!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I love the most about Karl is his amazing mysterious eyes. Not many men have his unique features. He definitely is eye candy and is sexy!!!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home