Monday, January 01, 2007

That boy is Vin Diesel

Vin Diesel And the second hottie from Chronicles of Riddick is of course the man himself; Vin Diesel (if you are asking yourself who the first hottie was than check the entry below). When I first saw this American actor at Pitch Black I must confess that I thought he was a shallow muscle bulge. But he turned out to be a really interesting guy. Did you watch his short movies? Not bad at all...

Ok well, here is Mr.Diesel looking hot in clothes; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8. And here he looks even hotter shirtless; 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Vin Diesel

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE VIN

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also Love Vin Diesel he is so sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. He is so muscular and he is the true definition of a MAN.

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this man is ggggoooorrrrrggggeeeooouusss!!!!!!

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Vin. he is amazing, that bad boy looks and his deep manly voice, could god make a man like him any sexier... LOL

Hey Anonymous No#4 I wouldn't say that I would fuck him, because that's just a hard for me to say online but I say it in my head that's the best place to say things like that and in front of people but never online!

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop feenin on ma man, yall can't have him

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any
suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never
seem to get there! Many thanks

my website ... breast augmentation jacksonville florida

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home